How cristinacasale.com manage your personal data:
- We collect just the information you provide to us on our contact form and the one we keep collecting whilst working or having relation with you.
- We need it to be able to maintain contact, when it is necessary.
- For the purposes of IT hosting and maintenance, this information is located on servers within the E.U. (CHECK HostEurope Spain terms).
- No 3rd parties have (nor ever will) access to your personal data unless the law allows them to do so.
- Will keep your personal data for a maximum of five years, after which time, it will be destroyed.
- You can always request to see your information, that may be corrected or deleted. If you do not want to receive any more information from us, just notify us and will stop our mailing to you.
- If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, know that you can send us an email to email@example.com and that our team will investigate the matter.